Reports to: Associate Vice President – Business Development
Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in Sales/Business Development for Digital/Mobile/Web Services/Solutions
Location: US – Major Metros
WHY THIS JOB IS SPECIAL
- Great degree of autonomy and responsibility in growing your territory
- Flexibility to work remotely from your home office or from a nearby Regus shared workspace
- Opportunity to get in on the ground and build your career with us as we become one of the fastest growing and largest digital agencies
- Break into the fast-growing digital space with one of the leaders!
WHERE YOU FIT IN
- As the Business Development Manager/Director, your primary goal will be to close new client engagements and projects for Robosoft Technologies in your territory. Client engagements are typically for IT strategy, Design and Engineering services, with an emphasis on Mobile & Digital.
- Prospective clients can be brands, agencies, fast-growing startups, mid-sized businesses and large enterprises that require creative or engineering help in executing their Mobile/Digital products or service strategies.
- You must be a hands-on self-initiative driven individual with a hunter mentality, who leads by example, and is able to manage and prioritize multiple client engagements effectively and successfully.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify prospective buyers and build relationships with their key decision-makers/influencers
- Formulate sales strategies for each sales opportunity
- Prepare and present winning proposals
- Plan, prepare for, and facilitate meetings with key decision-makers/influencers
- Close deals and transition the projects to the engineering team
- Provide inputs to the Marketing Communications team on how to increase the sales pipeline
EXPECTATIONS FROM THE RIGHT CANDIDATE:
- Has a proven ability to sell Software Solutions/Services (preferably in the mobility space)
- Has a working knowledge of mobile technologies to have initial-level discussions with IT Managers of the client organizations (without support from the Engineering team)
- Has a reasonable understanding of the client’s business to be able to articulate the business benefits to CXO-level executives
- Has experience in leveraging digital channels (including Social Media) for network and for learning.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- College degree required; MBA or CS degree is a plus
Interested in applying for the position? Send your resume to [email protected]. Please list the links of your LinkedIn/Twitter profiles in the email text.