Anila Andrade of 99Games was a speaker at the recently concluded MobileSparks 2014 event organised by YourStory.
She made a presentation on ’10 Tips To Build A Globally Successful Mobile Game’ at the event leveraging on the successful launch of Star Chef, a lovingly crafted cooking and restaurant management game on iOS.
Here are the broad points:
- Focus Your Soft Launch on Engagement and Retentionx
- Track your Tutorial Funnel
- Introduce something New at the Right Time
- Tailor your Messaging
- Get your users to invest in your app early
- Make it easy to use your app with Friends
- Keep Content Updates coming
- Get Creative with the Holidays and Current Events
- Evaluate Revenue Metrics
- Have awesome Customer Service
You can view the presentation here:
10 Tips To Build A Globally Successful Mobile Game from Robosoft Technologies